Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to the regular schedule

Hi everyone! How are you? How have you been?
Vacation is almost over here and these days I attempt to settle into the usual schedule. Luckily the batteries seem to be fully charged after three weeks of relaxing and great time. Especially the days spent in Austria worked their magic, in a very beautiful country, with wonderful people and many interesting places to visit. It is the second time I go to Austria, the first time only briefly and now on a longer vacation, but I already feel the need to go back and spend more time in the amazing Austria. Although I planned to read more than usual I didn’t manage to exceed my reading rhythm. I did finish though Nick Kyme’s “Grimblades”, S.J. Bolton’s “Sacrifice” and Rowena Cory Daniells’ “The King’s Bastard” and in the coming weeks I’ll have my reviews posted. I still have to write them, starting with Mark Charan Newton’s “City of Ruin” which I finished before I started my vacation, and I am still thinking if a review of S.J. Bolton’s “Sacrifice” will find a place on my blog since this novel doesn’t fall in the same categories as the novels reviewed here.
Anyway, it is nice to see you again and to resume my blogging schedule :)

The first Austrian who welcomed us in his country.

The lovely pension where we stayed in Zell am See.

Zeller See, the lake from Zell am See that greeted us every day.

The streets of Zell am See offered plenty of walking and relaxation.

The wonderful Mirabell Gardens and on the background Hohensalzburg Fortress.

Mozart’s Birthplace.

Salzburg seen from the Hohensalzburg Fortress. At least a part of it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and very nice to read from you again!

Great pictures too!

ediFanoB said...

Welcome back Mihai.

Good to read that you enjoyed your holiday.

Funny! Like you I have still to write my review of The King's Bastard ....

Jason M Waltz said...

Very cool, Mihai! Glad you enjoyed yourselves - and I'm glad you're back!

Mihai A. said...

Thank you guys! It is good to see you all :)

The Fantasizer said...

good to hear youre back!
I for one am really missing your artist interviews and sample art posts.
Hopefully you could get into some more of those, I am sure there are others out there who feel the same!

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much!
I have one ready, with a few small details to finish and therefore ready to be posted this week or the next. And hopefully a few more in the near future :)

Greg Wilson said...

Welcome back!

Mihai A. said...

Nice to see you, Greg :)