Thursday, August 15, 2013

Short movie - "Voice Over" + Summer vacation

Finally the day has come. The day my summer vacation begins. Since it is the first time in a very long time I’ll have close to a month of holiday it will be a bit quiet around here until the second half of September. I do hope though you’ll have a marvelous time until then and every single day will bring you joy. And if you need another reason to smile I’ll leave you with this short movie, one that always lifts my spirits no matter how gloomy a day might seem. Take care of yourselves and your loved ones.

Voice Over
Directed by Martín Rosete
Written by Luiso Berdejo
Produced by Koldo Zuazua, Sebastian Alvarez, Manuel Calvo, The Rosete Brothers
Cinematography by José Martín Rosete
Starring: Jonathan D. Mellor, Féodor Atkine, Javier Cidoncha, Luna Montignier Pedro, Segio Perez, Daniel Robaina Romero

1 comment:

ediFanoB said...

Dear Mihai,
enjoy yor well deserved holiday.