Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nominated again for the Preditors & Editors™ Readers' Poll

For the third year in a row my blog is nominated for the Preditors & Editors™ Readers’ Poll at the Review Site category. For the third time this nomination comes as an unexpected and very pleasant surprise. Although I am in no search of awards for Dark Wolf’s Fantasy Reviews, I will not hide that such a nomination brings me the pleasant feeling of being recognized. It is always nice to know that. Also as in the previous years you can find many other categories in Preditors & Editors™ Readers’ Poll and you can vote for your favorites until 26th of January. The results will be announced in February.


Rabid Fox said...

Congrats. I'll have to go check that out now.

Mihai (Dark Wolf) said...

Thank you very much! :)