Monday, December 12, 2011

That is about it for 2011. See you all on 2012

With my son’s first birthday party, the closing of a very busy working year and a planned family Christmas I am afraid that this is the last post of 2012. 2011 was a rewarding year and I am looking with pleasure in retrospective. It is true that 2011 came with a tight and hectic schedule, but that proved to be only a small and easily surmountable inconvenience. The blog suffered a bit. Well, suffered more, but I do hope that 2012 would see a return to at least half of the usual posting regularity. Therefore, a bit early, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Bibliotropic said...

Happy holidays, and enjoy a bit of well-deserved time off. Hectic schedules are nothing to sneeze at!

Rabid Fox said...

Take care over the holidays, kind sir. Hope it's a very merry Christmas and all that jazz. See ya round in 2012.

ediFanoB said...

Mihai,

I understand you very well. Due to work I did not have much time for my blog in the past three months. Not to think of all the reviews which wait to be written.

I hope you and your family will have a wonderful and relaxing time.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May 2012 be the year we all are dreaming of.

Cassandra (The Book and Movie Dimension blogger) said...

Thanks!
I'll definitely be following the your adventures in blogging.
Hope your son has a great Birthday and Happy Christmas/New Year.
~Cassandra
Book & Movie Blogger
Now blogs anime, comics, manga, and graphic novels.
Book & Movie Dimension a Blog

Mihai A. said...

Thank you, guys! I hope you'll have a wonderful Christmas and the new year will bring only the best! :)

Bryce said...

Merry Christmas! I love your site, and I've got it on my blogroll, so that all 5 people that read my book review site can see it :) Looking forward to more in 2012!

Mihai A. said...

Bryce, thank you very much! I hope you'll have a marvelous 2012! :)

Michael Offutt, Supra-Genius said...

Merry Christmas. You should add more pics to your site. I love pics.