Monday, March 24, 2014

6 Years

6 years of blogging, 1022 posts, 159 reviews, 65 interviews. Sometimes it feels like I’ve started Dark Wolf’s Fantasy Reviews only yesterday, other times like it happened such a long time ago. But I guess that is a general characteristic of time, or more exactly of its relativity, so that is nothing new. The certain thing is that the experience of these 6 years has been nothing but the best. The way I read changed dramatically and although I tend to be more demanding with the books I start in most cases their reading is more rewarding than before. I’ve experienced some amazing things because of this blog, things that otherwise would have been impossible, but above all, it gave me the opportunity to meet some wonderful people, who for certain made my life far richer than before. Sure, time again has something to do with the running of things around here, recently and more often I was not able to find the necessary space to elbow my reviews and interviews, my plans for this blog are still standing but are on hold for the time being due to the same reason, sometimes I feel drained or lazy and because of this the posts might not be as frequent as I would like them to be. Therefore I cannot predict what the future would bring, sometimes I wish I could, but one thing is clear, as long as I enjoy writing here on Dark Wolf’s Fantasy Reviews this blog will exist. So let’ kick the 7th year off.

12 comments:

Bob/Sally said...

6 years . . . that's one heck of an anniversary! Congrats, and keep up the good work - at your own pace, of course. :)

Horia Nicola Ursu said...

Many, many happy anniversaries!

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much guys! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with year 7! I know how it goes trying to find time, but am with you on the rewards of blogging. I'm looking forward to more Dark Wolf.

Unknown said...

Congrats, Mihai. Roll on the next six! In your own time, of course. Frequency, I've found, is far less meaningful to me than the thought and the honesty informing the posts you do produce.

Mulluane said...

I even remember when :>)

And I plan to be here when you hit 12!

Mulluane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ediFanoB said...

Unbelievable!

Congratulations and many happy returns.
Great to read that you will continue.

Content is much more important than a high frequency. I know this from my own experience.

Mihir said...

Many congratulations Mihai, here's looking to many more :)

Cheers,
Mihir

Unknown said...

Congrats on six years of blogging! I'm only about to start my fourth month, haha. XD

Mihai A. said...

Twodudes, I'll see you around. I don't find much time to comment on blogs nowadays, but I am still reading those I love. Yours included. :)

Niall, I know exactly what you mean. If I am not satisfied with a certain post I intend to make I don't post it anymore.

Mulluane, it is such a pleasure to have met you for such a long time. :)

Mihai A. said...

Michael, Mihir, thank you very much guys! It means a lot! :)

Hanna, I hope you'll get from your blog everything you wish for and for as long as you like to! :)