Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In the mailbox

Here is another round up of my recently received titles. I have to speed up a bit my readings since I am very curious about these titles:

- "Nights of Villjamur" by Mark Charan Newton (through the courtesy of Pan Macmillan);
- "Twisted Metal" by Tony Ballantyne (through the courtesy of Pan Macmillan);
- "Madder Mysteries" by Reggie Oliver (through the courtesy of Ex Occidente Press);
- "Putting the Pieces in Place" by P.B. Russell (through the courtesy of Ex Occidente Press);
- "Handling the Undead" by John Ajvide Lindqvist (through the courtesy of Quercus Books);
- "The Magic Thief" by Sarah Prineas (through the courtesy of Quercus Books).

Thank you all very much.

4 comments:

Barbara Martin said...

Ah, I have begun to speed up my reading: on the bus, at lunch, an hour or two before bed.

Information to delight in, savour and then post a thoughtful review.

Mihai A. said...

I try to obtain as much reading time as possible. Unfortunately it is not always possible :)

ediFanoB said...

Sometimes it's difficult to find more time for reading. For me it's very often a decision between pc and book.

I'm really interested in Nights of Villjamur.

Mihai A. said...

Michael, I usually go in favor of book, but there are times when I spend time more on the PC. But these are fewer than those in favor of the book :)