Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A trilogy in my own way

The day when I started my blog seems like yesterday, but paradoxically, it also seems like a long time ago. There were three years with good and bad, but fortunately the downside was scarcely present and passed in the blink of an eye. The reading experience became richer, but I’ve also become more pretentious with the books I read. I know that through time I accumulated a certain number of debts, in reviewing and interviewing terms, but I can only hope that someday I will be able to pay them back. But enough with the past and let’s look a bit to the future. Writing and updating this blog remains a joy and I miss it when I am not able to do it. I am conscious that in the past few months my priorities and schedule shifted due to the most delightful of reasons and I am not able to maintain the same rhythm as in the past three years. Still, although in the near future Dark Wolf’s Fantasy Reviews might suffer a bit in consistency and schedule I will continue to put effort behind it, because it still brings me joy and fulfillment.

Therefore, if you bare with me I hope we will see each other again for the time being :)

4 comments:

Larry Nolen said...

Seems strange, but for some reason I thought you had been around longer than three years, Mihai. Congrats on continuing to enjoy to do this and even more on enjoying something newer that deserves all of your love :D

ediFanoB said...

Dear Mihai,
you are not the only one who struggles with time left for blogging, reading and reviewing.
I thought I could work less the older I get. On the contrary!
Compared to the time ten years ago I have to work much more in the same time. Result: I'm really tired in the evening and often fall asleep before taking care on my blog. So I'm happy write one post per week and two reviews per month

Anyhow I hope and wish that you do not disappear.

Peadar said...

Congratulations, Mihai! Happy anniversary :)

Mihai A. said...

Larry, thank you very much! It seems like a very long time :)

Michael, thank you very much! My schedule seems to shrink and there are so many things I want to do. Fortunately I have the time to do the ones I love the most. Especially every minute spent with the young Mihnea :)

Peadar, thank you very much! :)