Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yet another period of silence

It seems that 2011 is a very busy year from many points of view. Another working project requires my attention these days, leaving me only with only the barest of free time. Since my family needs my attention too, I can only cut from my online presence for the time being. So, for the next couple of days and next week I will not be able to post on my blog, as much as I would like to. I will return at the beginning of August, but only for a brief period since that month is the month of my summer vacation and I will be leaving in a much anticipated holiday. However, from September I hope that my online presence will become consistent again. Until we see each other again I hope that you’ll have a great time and plenty of wonderful readings :)

4 comments:

ediFanoB said...

Mihai, you are not the only one who struggles with time for reading and blogging. But I think family is important.

I hope you and your family will have a great and relaxing holiday.

Blaen said...

Family should always come first and that includes you too, take the vacation and come back refreshed.

I have been reading many of your older posts and find myself enjoying my time spent here on your blog. I hope you come back refreshed and fighting fit.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Take care of the things going on in your life. I shall miss reading your reviews but no you shall be back soon :)

Mihai A. said...

Thank you all very much! :)
Things are a bit hectic at the moment, but I am mostly certain that I will be back on full force after holiday. I hope we will see each other then more often :)