Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another contest, a link & a milestone

It seems that August is a good month for great contests, so here comes another one. Paul at his wonderful blog Blood of the Muse is offering one copy of "Heart-Shaped Box" signed by the author, Joe Hill. As you may know I'm a huge fan of Stephen King and I believe that his son, Joe Hill, has a future full of potential because "Heart-Shaped Box" is an interesting read. So I will grab this opportunity and if you like to do the same you can go to Paul's Blood of the Muse for full details. Good luck everybody.

***
John at Grasping for the Wind continues his questions and answers gathered in "Ask the Bloggers" posts. Among those who answered his questions you can find me, too, and also I was delighted to contribue with a question. It is a very interesting series of posts, that you can find at John's Grasping for the Wind (question 1, question 2, question 3 and question 4).

***
As I said John has an interesting series of questions for bloggers and as a coincidence this week question that deals with the rewards of blogging comes with my blog's first milestone. This is my 100th post since the beginning of Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews, so coincidental to this milestone my answer at Grasping for the Wind covers the rewarding moments offered by my blog until now.

8 comments:

ediFanoB said...

My congratulations!!!

I look forward to your next 100 posts.

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much, Michael :)

Ben said...

Mine too! Keep up the great work!

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much, Ben :)

Kristen said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! Keep up the good work!

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much, Kristen :)

Anonymous said...

did you read the book "Heart- Shaped Box"?...you know that it was translated in romanian,too?...for me,the price is too high for now..i`m wating for the cuts:D

Mihai A. said...

Yes, I read it. And I have the Romanian version, a gift :)
The books tend to be expansive in Romania, you are right :D