Monday, August 25, 2008

In the mailbox

It has been a while since I did this kind of post, but with the vacation and with the catching up of things after that, I didn't have time to take photos of them. Anyway at my return home my mailbox was full with books, to my great joy. So I will have a series of posts like this to cover the books I received in the meantime. Here are the first ones:

- "A Shadow in Summer" by Daniel Abraham (through the courtesy of Daniel Abraham);
- "A Betrayal in Winter" by Daniel Abraham (through the courtesy of Daniel Abraham);
- "An Autumn War" by Daniel Abraham (through the courtesy of Daniel Abraham);
- "The Final Empire" by Brandon Sanderson (through the courtesy of Brandon Sanderson and TOR);
- "The Well of Ascension" by Brandon Sanderson (through the courtesy of Brandon Sanderson and TOR);
- "The Book With No Name" by Anonymous (through the courtesy of Michael O'Mara Books);
- "The Eye of the Moon" by Anonymous (through the courtesy of Michael O'Mara Books).

Thank you all very much and I'm looking forward for this reads.

4 comments:

Mulluane said...

Wow, I'm jealous! Its like coming home from vacation and its your birthday.

Mihai A. said...

Yes, it is true, but a full of wonderful presents. I still have to take pictures of the rest of the books I received :)

ediFanoB said...

I look forward to the next pictures.

When do you want to read all these books?

a question I always ask myself when I receive a book order.

The fate of readers......

Enjoy reading

Mihai A. said...

Michael, I'm trying to cover all of them and more. And you are right I always wish I have a little more time for reading. I know that your TBR list is close to 1000, so indeed is the fate of readers.

But I believe in what Umberto Eco states about heaven. He thinks that heaven is one huge library that has all the books in the world. So maybe after death we will be offered with time for reading too :)