Monday, September 15, 2008

Back home

Hi everybody :), I’m back. It was a pretty difficult trip this time, we were short handed and that meant a lot more work and less time for reading. Still, I finished “Bitterwood” by James Maxey and I’m working at the review right now and I hope to post it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Also, the Weekly Fantasy Art post is almost ready and we will meet a young and very talented artist.

In the future I hope to manage the schedule posting offered by Blogger and I hope to write some posts in advance so while I’m away the blog will feature some posts instead of the period of silence. I hope everybody had a great week and I hope that this one will be even better.

4 comments:

Adele said...

good to have you back. Look forward to the review.

ediFanoB said...

Welcome back,

look forward to your next art post.

Mulluane said...

You were missed, welcome home!

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much, you are all very kind as always :) It is good to be back.