Saturday, September 6, 2008

In the mailbox

These are the last books which I received while I was on vacation. I had a mailbox full of books to my great joy. So here they are with my thanks for the publishers that send me these review copies:

- "The Guin Saga: The Leopard Mask" by Kaoru Kurimoto (through the courtesy of Vertical Inc.);
- "The Guin Saga: Warrior in the Wilderness" by Kaoru Kurimoto (through the courtesy of Vertical Inc.);
- "The Guin Saga: The Battle of Nospherus" by Kaoru Kurimoto (through the courtesy of Vertical Inc.);
- "The Guin Saga: Prisoner of the Lagon" by Kaoru Kurimoto (through the courtesy of Vertical Inc.);
- "The Guin Saga: The Marches King" by Kaoru Kurimoto (through the courtesy of Vertical Inc.);
- "Low Man" by T.J. Vargo (through the courtesy of Leucrota Press).

3 comments:

Adele said...

again, jealous. I must start harrassing publishers. :)

Anonymous said...

wow...there is a manga also after the Guin series...
and i found out that The Guin Saga was a BIG source of inspiration for creator of Berserk manga,Kentaro Miura, who is still ongoing, berserk i mean ( great great dark ,bloody, killing manga:)
i think i`ll search the The Guin ,too, over the net:)..but don`t tell no one:)...to buy it of course...:)

Mihai A. said...

Hagelrat, I hope your harrasment will have results :)

Kyodnb, I'm not telling anybody ;)