Monday, September 27, 2010

Back to the regular schedule

After quite an exhausting, but equally fruitful week, I’ve returned yesterday from my business trip. One of the results might be another upcoming trip, this week or the next, but that remains to be seen. I have a few things to put on order now and also to catch up on other ones, among them writing the reviews of my latest readings. Because although it was a busy week I still had some time for finishing K.J. Parker’s “The Folding Knife” and Alden Bell’s “The Reapers are the Angels”. I am also thinking of writing a review of S.J. Bolton’s “Sacrifice”, which I read on my summer vacation, because although it is a different genre than the works usually reviewed on my blog, it will be an interesting and equally different experience for me.
I hope that your week was great and you are well too :)

2 comments:

Bear said...

really curious what you're thinking of reapers/angels. my own review is still in the works. it's quite a book. :)

Mihai A. said...

My is in work too and almost finished. But you are right, it is quite a book :)