Monday, October 27, 2008

In the mailbox

Here are the recently received books:

- "The Devil's Labyrinth" by John Saul (through the courtesy of Ballantine Books);
- "Faces of Fear" by John Saul (through the courtesy of Ballantine Books);
- "The Culled" by Simon Spurrier (through the courtesy of Abaddon Books);
- "Kill or Cure" by Rebecca Levene (through the courtesy of Abaddon Books);
- "Arrowhead" by Paul Kane (through the courtesy of Abaddon Books).

Thank you very much for these wonderful treasures.

6 comments:

Barbara Martin said...

Now you have all that reading ahead of you for your reviews, which I am quite certain you will enjoy while you drink in their vivid descriptions.

Mihai A. said...

Barbara, I'm looking forward to John Saul because I like his novels and the others because I really love post-apocalyptic scenarios :)

Anonymous said...

i'm curious of your opinion about the abaddon books. as you'll see, it's not without a hidden interest :)

Mihai A. said...

I read already Scott Andrews' "School's Out" from Abaddon and it was fun. Action packed and fun. Not without flaws, but enjoyable. I'm very interested in these ones too :)
And in the upcoming new book of Scott Andrews in this series ;)
Bear, I see that you keep the surprises coming :D

ediFanoB said...

I'm really interested in "Arrowhead" by Paul Kane.

Mihai A. said...

I will try to read them as soon as possible ;)