Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An update

You might have noticed that Brian Ruckley’s novel, “Bloodheir”, is on my Currently Reading section for quite a while now. I am sorry for the delay, but I had a new project on my work for the last couple of weeks which occupied a lot of my time and therefore the reading time was shorted even more. But the project is drawing to a close and soon I will get to my regular reading schedule. So, I think I will have the review for “Bloodheir” ready next week, I’m still having ¾ of the book to read, and possibly another review, for “Extraordinary Engines” from which I managed to read 5 stories from 12.

4 comments:

Florin Pîtea said...

Congratulations for the blog - interesting information, lovely pictures. :)

Thank you very much for dropping by and leaving a comment on my blog.

Best wishes,
Florin Pîtea

Mihai A. said...

Florin, thank you very much :) It is very nice to see you on my blog. I read your books and I liked them. I hope to see more of them in the future ;)

Barbara Martin said...

I have the same problems with time that you do. Recently I had a lull in my time and thought to go ahead and request review copies. Now I have three and a fourth coming in March of next year.

Thank you for your visits to my blog.

Mihai A. said...

Your blog is very interesting, Barbara :)

It looks like the next month will offer me the needed time for reading ;)