Saturday, March 14, 2009

In the mailbox

Here are some of my latest arrivals in my mailbox:

- "Inside Straight" edited by George R.R. Martin (through the courtesy of TOR);
- "Busted Flush" edited by George R.R. Martin (through the courtesy of TOR);
- "Kop" by Warren Hammond (through the courtesy of Warren Hammond)
- "Ex-Kop" by Warren Hammond (through the courtesy of Warren Hammond);
- "Looking for Mr. Piggy-Wig" by Andy Secombe (through the courtsey of Pan MacMillan);
- "The Birthing House" by Christopher Ransom (through the courtesy of Christopher Ransom and Sphere).

Thank you all very much!

5 comments:

laughingwolf said...

all look great :D

Barbara Martin said...

Now to patiently wait for the reviews.

Mihai A. said...

Laughingwolf, they are looking good indeed :)

Barbara, thank you for the patience :)

Adele said...

I loved Kop and I really want Ex Kop.

Mihai A. said...

Adele, I am looking forward to read "Kop" and with your recommendation I have to speed the reading up :)