Monday, March 2, 2009

Back home

I’m back home now and I hope that everyone is doing well. I’ve seen that you had some parties around here, but it’s good that you left some beer behind :D The trip was pretty successful and it looks like this month will be a busy one, but not that busy to neglect my readings. I finished Michael J. Sullivan’s “The Crown Conspiracy” and I am working now on the review of the novel. Also I am at the final chapters of Mike Carey’s “The Devil You Know” and I think that I will be able to work and post the review of this novel this week too. And the Fantasy Art post has a new guest this week, so I am happy to say that I do not return empty handed.
It is good to see you again :)

5 comments:

Robin Sullivan said...

Glad to hear it. I'm excited to hear what you though of The Crown Consipracy.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your thought's on 'The Devil You Know'. I'm a big fan of Mike Cary's Castor Felix. I hope you liked.

Mihai A. said...

Robin, the review is done and posted :)

Gav, I really liked it too. And I like Felix Castor as character :)

Barbara Martin said...

Sounds like you were able to get a little R&R with the reading. Business trips can be exhausting.

Mihai A. said...

Barbara, you are right, business trip can drain me of energy, but this time I was lucky, it left me with enough to make my readings :D