Monday, May 4, 2009

I've been interviewed!

It looks like another premiere knocked at my door, I have been interviewed for the first time. This happened at Temple Library Reviews and the interviewer is that blog owner, Harry. Besides the flattering offer for this interview, Harry makes an even more flattering introduction of me and my blog (I hope that does go too much to my head ;D). If you would like to see my first attempt to handle an interview from the other side of it you can read it here.

5 comments:

Elle Scott said...

Great interview! It was very interesting to read what goes on in a reviewer's mind. As a reader, I appreciated the fact that you give your honest opinion. As a writer, I liked that you are not mean-spirited. I'm new to your blog, and I can't wait to read some of your reviews!

Maria said...

Don't change your blog design. I love the simple lines, the simplicity and attention to the content rather than any flash.

:>)

ediFanoB said...

I read your great interview. Keep on your good work. There are more people who appreciate your blog than you think.

Mihai A. said...

Elle, thank you very much. Welcome to my blog and I hope you'll enjoy the time spent here :)

Maria, I don't want to change it. I'll try however to focus on the content :)

Michael, thank you very much. I am very happy to hear it and it means a lot to me :)

Barbara Martin said...

Wonderful review, Mihai. I have appreciated your reviews for their candor.