Tuesday, May 20, 2008

In the news


Yesterday feeling a little bit under the weather I didn't feel like reading or to write the review for Bill Hussey's book. I'm sorry for the delay in this review, but I promise that will be done. Anyway, yesterday I just wandered through the Internet. And to my great joy I stumbled upon some very exciting news. R.A. Salvatore has a new book coming up and it's not any kind of book. "The Stowaway" is the first novel in the "Stone of Tymora" series, a brand-new fantasy trilogy for young readers, it features one of the heavy names in fantasy world, Drizzt Do'Urden, and it is written together with his son, Geno Salvatore. You can find the news on R.A. Salvatore's website. The book will be published by Mirrorstone and I think that will be published this September, but I'm not sure.

First it was the news that Stephen King will work together with his son, Joe Hill, now the news about the collaboration between R.A. Salvatore and his son, Geno Salvatore, and I end up wondering what to expect next? I wait with excitement this works, because I love the works of this authors and I also love Drizzt Do'Urden.

Still riding the waves of the Internet I found a very interesting thread at wotmania: until Saturday May 31, 2008 you are asked to name your top 5 best authors regardless of genre. I have to admit that I have a difficult time naming mine and I'm still working on it.

No comments: