Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fantasy Art News - Vincent Chong

Through my Fantasy Art posts I met many talented and wonderful artists and one of them is Vincent Chong (my post and interview). I always like to make constant visits to these artists’ websites, to see their new works and how their careers are growing. The other day one piece of news brought me great joy, Vincent re-launched his website, Vincent Chong Art. I discovered many new wonderful pieces and I have to admit that his works for the Stephen King’s “Stephen King Goes to the Movies” (my favorite being his "Children of the Corn" illustration) are stunning and gave me another reason (if necessary) for buying this book. So, for the latest news about Vincent Chong and for his new artwork please visit his newly designed website, Vincent Chong Art.

Also Vincent Chong has been nominated for the BSFA 2008 Award for the Best Artwork for the cover art of “Murky Depths 4”. Congratulations and good luck, Vincent!

4 comments:

Adele said...

they have been a wonderful series of interviews.

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much, Adele :)
I have a few more, but they are not finished yet.

Barbara Martin said...

Mihai, thank you for this introduction.

Mihai A. said...

Barbara, thank you for your appreciation :)