Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Preditors & Editors poll

As I always say I am a passionate reader and this blog was started from my passion for reading and for fantasy genre. Later I brought my passion for fantasy art on my blog as well. Dark Wolf’s Fantasy Reviews is made of my passion for books, of pleasure of reading and exchanging thoughts, but it is always great when I receive recognition for this blog and it always gives great joy. My latest recognition came from the Preditors & Editors 2008 Readers Poll where my blog came on the 27th position at the Review Sites category. This news took me by surprise and made me very happy and I want to say thank you to my readers and my voters for bringing me such a pleasant surprise. Thank you all very much!

6 comments:

Ben said...

You deserve it Mihai! Congratulations!

Mihai A. said...

Ben, thank you very much, you are the most kind :)

ediFanoB said...

Belated Congratulations!!
You really deserve it.

Unfortunately I sleep too much instead of being online...

Mihai A. said...

Michael, thank you very much :)
Nothing wrong with some sleep, after all we need some deep and long sleep sometimes.

Barbara Martin said...

Congratulations, Mihai. Your reviews and interviews are always thoughtful and well written.

Mihai A. said...

Barbara, thank you very much. You are very kind :)