Monday, February 23, 2009

Business trip

Today I will leave on a business trip and this week my access to the Internet will be limited or none. Although I have two posts that can be scheduled unfortunately I will not be able to schedule them because I have a few things to put in order before I leave tonight. Therefore this week I will not be able to make any post, but please feel free to navigate through my older pages and to visit the wonderful links from the left. Until we will talk again next week please take care of yourselves and have a marvelous week!

5 comments:

ediFanoB said...

I know about problemswith internet access during business trips from my own experience. Wish you a safe trip.

Thsi week is really convenient for me: I have five days off. Hope to find time to read instead of sleeping the wholeday.

Mihai A. said...

Michael, thank you :)
I hope you really enjoy your days off ;)

sbp said...

Party at Dark Wolf's lair so everyone bring some beer. ;) And look there are plenty of books to keep us occupied.

Barbara Martin said...

Have a safe journey, Mihai. We will be waiting when you get back. Now off to your sidebar.

@ sbp: perfect idea.

Mihai A. said...

sbp, leave some beer behind for me :)

Barbara, thank you :)