Saturday, February 7, 2009

In the mailbox

Here are the books I received this week, with my thanks to their senders:

- "The Secret War" by M.F.W. Curran (through the courtesy of Pan MacMillan);
- "The Hoard of Mhorrer" by M.F.W. Curran (through the courtesy of Pan MacMillan);
- "The Red Wolf Conspiracy" by Robert V.S. Redick (through the courtesy of Del Rey Books);
- "The Steel Remains" by Richard K. Morgan (through the courtesy of Del Rey Books);
- "The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror 19" edited by Stephen Jones (through the courtesy of Constable & Robinson).

Thank you all very much once again!

2 comments:

ediFanoB said...

I read THE STEEL REMAINS and I liked it. It is the frist volume of the series LAND FIT FOR HEROES. The second book of the series THE COLD COMMANDS will be released within 2009.
I also read THE SECRET WAR. It was not what I expected. The blur is a bit misleading. But I will also read THE HOARD OF MHORRER

Mihai A. said...

Michael, I heard a lot about "The Steel Remains" so I am very curious about this novel. Not that I'll neglect M.F.W. Curran's novels which sound interesting as well :)