Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cover art - "The Year's Best Dark Fantasy & Horror 2012" edited by Paula Guran

I’ve posted recently the table of contents of the upcoming yearly anthology, “The Year’s Best Dark Fantasy & Horror 2012”. I come again to Paula Guran’s anthology for its cover artwork and a small amendment. It is very good to see that Prime Books follows the same line of the previous collections of this yearly anthology and although the actual artwork of the cover is quite small it still sets the mood for “The Year’s Best Dark Fantasy & Horror”. The small amendment is that the table of contents features one more story, Stephen King’s “The Dune”, that appeared in Granta, issue 117.

2 comments:

Federico said...

Definitely gotta check this out when I get the chance

Mihai A. said...

Federico, me too. I can't wait to be released :)