Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Once again Marian Coman's "Fingers and other fantastic stories" is available for free

Once again, for a few days, Marian Coman’s mini-collection “Fingers and other fantastic stories” is available for free. And again, I take this opportunity to recommend you this sampler of fiction from one of the young and most talented voices of Romanian speculative fiction. You can’t go wrong with the acquisition of “Fingers and other fantastic stories” even if you had to pay for it, because it is a collection of wonderfully written fiction and original stories, with its only fault lying in the length, a very small one. I also grab this chance to reiterate my high hopes for “Fingers and other fantastic stories” (reviewed here on my blog) to be just the first appearance of many for Marian Coman’s works on the English market. And not only.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds quite interesting. I'll check it out; thanks for the link!

Marian said...

Thank you, Mihai!

Mihai A. said...

Bibliotropic, it is an excellent collection. Although a bit small :)

Marian, it is always my pleasure :)

Caz' corner said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll have a look :)

Mihai A. said...

I hope you'll like it :)