Saturday, November 7, 2009

Anthology line-up

As I said in a previous post one of the titles that hold great interest for me is the upcoming Romanian anthology, “Dansînd pe Marte şi alte povestiri fantastice” (Dancing on Mars and other fantastic stories), edited by Michael Haulică. It holds great interest because it is a praiseworthy effort in promoting Romanian speculative fiction authors and because I’ve seen a few names on the line-up that I like and a few I am not familiar with and this is a nice reason for discovering their works. As I also said I will review the collection as soon as I get a copy of it, but until then here is the complete line-up for the Michael Haulică’s anthology:

Mircea Coman – Cybervals (Cybervals)
Cătălin Sandu – Duel cu ceaţă şi lotuşi (Duel with fog and water lilies)
Liviu Braicu – Heptozaur (Heptozaur)
Roxana Brînceanu – Saltul pisicii (The cat's leap)
Robert Coller – Între ceşti de capuccino (Between capuccino cups)
Ioana Vişan – Sufletele arborilor (The trees' souls)
Aron Biro – Valori familiale (Family values)
Liviu Radu – Vînătoare de vulpi (Fox hunt)
Mircea Pricăjan – Radio Live (Radio live)
Marian Coman – Testamentul de ciocolată (The chocolate testament) - this, most probably, is a piece from the Marian Coman's volume that I reviewed here on my blog
Cătălin Maxim – Dansînd pe Marte (Dancing on Mars)
Bogdan-Tudor Bucheru – Zalm per Oxis (Zalm per Oxis)
Ana-Veronica Mircea – Fără doar şi poate (Indisputably)
Andrei Gaceff – Evidenţa unor promenade (The evidence of some promenades)
Ben Ami – Probabilitatea fiBANară (The fiBANar probability)
Dumitru Cl. Stătescu – Pulbere în vînt (Dust in the wind)
Ştefana Czeller – Băieţelul cel fierbinte şi Hîrca Pămîntului (The torrid little boy and the Earth Witch)
Florin Pîtea – Plimbarea de seară (The evening walk)
Mioara Musteaţă – Legenda menestrelului (The minstrel's legend)

2 comments:

Aspoiu said...

A total letdown. Beautiful cover though...

Mihai A. said...

Sorry to hear that; I read your review too :)
I might still give it a try though.