Friday, November 6, 2009

A follow-up

Here is a follow-up of yesterday’s post with the cover artwork for the PS Publishing edition of Joe Hill’s upcoming novel, “Horns”. Actually this is the first of seven illustrations made by the very talented artist, Vincent Chong, for the edition of Joe Hill’s “Horns” published by PS Publishing also on February 2010. Actually the novel will be released in two editions, one edition of 500 slipcased hardcover signed copies and one edition of 200 traycased hardcover copies signed by both Joe Hill and Vincent Chong. I understand that both editions are exhausting fast and anyone interested in such a copy should hurry. I personally, although I would certainly love to have a copy signed either by Joe Hill or Vincent Chong or by both, I find these to be a bit too expensive for me, so I’ll stick with the Gollancz edition. However, I still can admire the wonderful artwork made once again by Vincent Chong.

No comments: