Friday, December 12, 2008

Book Reviewers Linkup Meme

John from Grasping for the Wind is trying to update his blogroll and came up with a very nice meme, Book Reviewers Linkup. Here it is something about his idea:
So take this list, add it to your blog, and add a link to your blog on it. If you are already on the list, repost this meme at your blog so others can see it, and find new blogs from the links others put up on their blogs.

A Dribble Of Ink
Adventures in Reading
The Agony Column
Barbara Martin
Bibliophile Stalker
BillWardWriter.com
Blood of the Muse
Bookgeeks
Bookspotcentral
The Book Swede
Breeni Books
Cheryl's Musings
Dark Wolf Fantasy Reviews
Darque Reviews
Dave Brendon's Fantasy and Sci-Fi Weblog
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards
Dusk Before the Dawn
Enter the Octopus
Fantasy Book Critic
Fantasy Cafe
Fantasy Debut
Fantasy Book Reviews and News
Fantasy and Sci-fi Lovin' Blog
The Fix
The Foghorn Review
The Galaxy Express
Graeme's Fantasy Book Review
Galleycat
Highlanders Book Reviews
Jumpdrives and Cantrips
Literary Escapism
Mostly Harmless Books
My Favourite Books
Neth Space
NextRead
OF Blog of the Fallen
The Old Bat's Belfry
Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
Post-Weird Thoughts
Realms of Speculative Fiction
Rob's Blog o' Stuff
ScifiChick
SciFi Guy
Sci-Fi Songs [Musical Reviews]
Severian's Fantastic Worlds
SF Signal
SF Site
SFF World's Book Reviews
Silver Reviews
Speculative Fiction Junkie
Speculative Horizons
Sporadic Book Reviews
Temple Library Reviews
The Road Not Taken
Un:Bound
Urban Fantasy Land
Vast and Cool and Unsympathetic
Variety SF
Walker of Worlds
Wands and Worlds
The Wertzone
WJ Fantasy Reviews
The World in a Satin Bag

Foreign Language (other than English)
Cititor SF (Romanian, with an English translation)
Elbakin.net [French]

6 comments:

ediFanoB said...

I really like this meme. Hopefully I can try some of them by next weekend.

Only 4 working days left until my holidays.

Mihai A. said...

I have to check some of these blogs myself, I discovered some I didn't know :)

Barbara Martin said...

Thank you for adding my name to the list. Now I will have to do more reviews, but I find it to be a good way to get my TBR books read. ;-)

Mihai A. said...

Barbara it was my pleasure :) I am looking forward to your reviews, especially for the Dean Koontz's novel ;)

Anonymous said...

and we thank you for including us in the list..cheers

Mihai A. said...

Kyo, you're welcome :)