Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

Doug from the wonderful blog SciFi Guy nominated my blog for another very nice award, Kreativ Blogger. Thank you very much Doug, I am very happy for this nomination.

Here are the rules and my nominees:

1. Mention the blog that gave it to you.
2. Comment on their blog to let them know you have posted the award.
3. Share 6 values that are important to you.
4. Share 6 things you do not support.
5. Share the love with six other wonderful blogging friends.

6 values important to me:
1. Family
2. Friendship
3. Loyalty
4. Integrity
5. Sincerity
6. The Simpsons - not a value, but I love this show too much not to mention it here :)

6 things I do not support:
1. Treason
2. Cheating
3. Selfishness
4. Pessimism
5. Thieves
6. Censorship

6 wonderful blogs and friends:

1. Best Blog for traveling, through reviews, imagination and photos: Barbara Martin

2. Best Blog for Series Reviews: Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

3. Best Blog for Fantasy Reviews: Fantasy Book Critic

4. Best Blog for a wonderful association Fantasy Reviews and Coffee flavor: Fantasy Cafe

5. Best Blog for Fantasy Debutants: Fantasy Debut

6. Best Blog for Literary and Speculative Fiction: OF Blog of the Fallen

4 comments:

Mulluane said...

Thanks!

I'll do up my Meme later today or tommorow and post it on my asides blog
Old Bat's Belfry


Very sweet Dark, I appreciate it!

Barbara Martin said...

Thank you. I'm pleased you enjoy my blog interests.

Kristen said...

Thanks Dark Wolf! I am very glad to be on your list. :)

Mihai A. said...

It is my pleasure :)
Keep up the wonderful work you make :)