Tuesday, December 23, 2008

In the mailbox

I have been treated before Christmas with a few more books. And I am hopeful that in 2009 the postal service will run smoothly :)

- "Mirrormask" by Neil Gaiman (through the courtesy of Bloomsbury Publishing);
- "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman (through the courtesy of Bloomsbury Publishing);
- "The Golden Cord" by Paul Genesse (through the courtesy of Paul Genesse);
- "Gladiatrix" by Russell Whitfield (through the courtesy of Russell Whitfield and Myrmidon Books);
- "Piper" by Helen McCabe (through the courtesy of Myrmidon Books).

Thank you all very much.

8 comments:

ediFanoB said...

So you don't run out of books during Christmas :-)

Mihai A. said...

Michael, I believe I will not run out indeed :D

Anonymous said...

happy holidays to you,too darkW:)a bright and shiny new year with al the best and luck, and especially, manny manyy books ...;)

Barbara Martin said...

You certainly have your reading cut out for you over the holidays.

Thank you very much for your kind Christmas greetings via email this morning.

May you have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year filled with good books.

Cindy said...

Looks like you have a lot of reading coming up! I loved the Graveyard book though!

Mihai A. said...

Cindy, I heard a lot about "The Graveyard Book" and I am looking forward to read it :)

Thank you all very much for your kind wishes and a Merry Christmas to you too! :D

Anonymous said...

Just a thought: ai putea sa pui cartilor prezentate link catre amazon ? :D

Mihai A. said...

Skandalouz, I usually put that link at the review, but if you like I can add one to this list too :)
De obicei pun un link la recenzie, dar daca vrei pot pune unul si aici :)