Saturday, January 31, 2009

In the mailbox

I am always happy when I receive books and it almost always brightens my day. I am expecting a package next week that certainly will make me very happy, a Romanian publishing house made an almost unbelievable cost reduction and I got 10 books (some of them hardcover) at the price of a little more than 2 $ each. But here are some of my latest received books, although one of them I received it for some time now, but I haven’t got the chance to thank its sender properly until now.

- "The Reach of Children" by Tim Lebbon (through the courtesy of Tim Lebbon);
- "The Crown Conspiracy" by Michael J. Sullivan (through the courtesy of Robin Sullivan and Michael J. Sullivan);
- "Twelve" by Jasper Kent (through the courtesy of Jasper Kent and Bantam Press UK);
- "Heaven's Bones" by Samantha Henderson (through the courtesy of Samantha Henderson);
- "EON: Rise of the Dragoneye" by Alison Goodman (through the courtesy of Alison Goodman and David Fickling Books);
- "The Suicide Collectors" by David Oppegaard (through the courtesy of David Oppegaard and St. Martin's Press);
- "Johnny Gruesome" by Gregory Lamberson (through the courtesy of Gregory Lamberson).

Thank you all very much!

8 comments:

Adele said...

I think my mailbox is on strike. I am expecting a copy of Mean Streets I won and an Early review copy of a GRRM book from library thing,

voicunike said...

Miercuri apare la editura Minerva R.A.Salvatore-Sabia lui Bedwyr.Enjoy!(:

ediFanoB said...

I really look forward to your review of Twelve by Jasper Kent. I read about it and it's on my 2009 to by list.

Mihai A. said...

Adele, I have that feeling sometimes, but the books appear in the mailbox eventauly :)

Voicunike, vesti bune, multumesc :)

Michael, I think it will be ready in February :)

Anonymous said...

That's a hell of a haul! Looks like you've got some reading to do.

Mihai A. said...

Harrison, I have quite a huge reading pile, but that's to my great joy :)

Barbara Martin said...

The cover of EON looks interesting. I have always liked lizards with teeth.

Mihai A. said...

It is very interesting and I like this one more than the other two covers existent for this novel :)