Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cover art - "The Edge of the World" by Kevin J. Anderson

Although I didn’t get the chance to read the novel of Kevin J. Anderson, “The Edge of the World”, yet it is one of the books that is close to the top of my reading pile. But until then I found on Kevin J. Anderson’s blog the new cover design for the upcoming mass market paperback edition of “The Edge of the World”, due to be released on 21st of April. I like this design too, because it uses the same elements as the original cover of the novel and because it is focused more on these elements. It is a well made cover.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

It's well made, and I like it. Though I still like the hardcover edition better. It's nice to see they didn't completely change it for the paperback, it annoys me when they try to pass the paperback off as a completely different book almost :(

Thanks!

Mihai A. said...

I find that annoying too, that is why I find this cover on my liking. A bit different, but with the same elements, just to know that it is the same novel after all :)

Unknown said...

I think the art is really good, but it's not the kind of art that turns my head so not sure it would make me pick up the book.

Mihai A. said...

It will make me pick it up in a book store :)