Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My blog is nominated for the Readers' Poll

Last year among the things that took me by surprise and brought me great joy was the nomination of my blog for the Preditors & Editors Readers’ Poll. I am happy to see that this year Dark Wolf’s Fantasy Reviews is nominated once again in the Review sites category. There are also many interesting categories that honor print & electronic publications and the short stories published in 2009. You can cast your vote for your favorites until January, 14th. The final standings of the Readers’ Poll will be announced in February.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Congratulations! Well deserved! I just voted for you. Keep up the great work!

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much, Ben. I appreciate it :)

Weird Vision said...

Good luck! :D

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much :)