Monday, May 24, 2010

Cover art - "Prince of Dogs" (Le Prince des Chiens) by Kate Elliott

I find myself in difficulty because I cannot find words to comment on the French cover artwork anymore. It is just stunning. After we have seen the book cover made by Didier Graffet for the French edition of the first novel in Kate Elliott’s “Crown of Stars” series, “King’s Dragon” (Le Dragon du Roi), it is time to see the one for the second novel in the series, “Prince of Dogs” (Le Prince des Chiens). The French edition of Kate Elliott’s “Prince of Dogs” (Le Prince des Chiens) will be published by Milady, is due to be released on June 11th and like the first novel benefits from the artwork of Didier Graffet. And I have only two words for it: amazingly beautiful.

4 comments:

Jamie Gibbs said...

Wow. Why can't we have artwork like that here in the UK? That is beautiful! If more novel artwork was made as well as that, I would have to start judging my books by their covers.

Mihai A. said...

Jamie, the French have awesome cover artwork. I believe that I would be lost within one of their bookshops looking over such covers :)

Memory said...

Wow. French cover art is gorgeous!

Mihai A. said...

It truly is. I wish to see more of it :)