Thursday, July 31, 2008

Vacation time

Well, one of the most expected times of the year has come, the vacation time. My wife and I are leaving tomorrow in a trip to Portugal. We wanted to visit Portugal for a long time and now we have this great opportunity. It is a 11 days trip, with Lisbon, Porto, Coimbra, Estoril, Faro and a trip to Gibraltar among the places we visit. So for the next two weeks (aproximatively) I will not be able to post. But I promise you that on my return home I will have photos from Portugal (if you will be interested), at least one review (I'm taking some books with me, even though "The Name of the Wind" is hard to carry) and new posts.

Until we see each other again I hope you will have a great time and I send you all the best wishes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun over there!

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much, Jen :)

Ben said...

Enjoy the trip and The Name of the Wind, which deserves the praise it receives!

Chris, The Book Swede said...

Have fun! :)

Ditto the remarks for The Name of the Wind :D

Unknown said...

I couldn't carry the book but I start it right away, thank you guys :)