Thursday, July 30, 2009

*Yuppy*, Vacation time

Well, vacation time has finally come. I was eagerly waiting for this vacation, because lately I felt a bit tired and therefore my activities dragged a little. For example, I am just half way on “Fall of Thanes” and although I finished a novel I wasn’t able to finish writing its review. And I am sorry to say that my comments on the great blogs I usually visit dragged a little too. But I am certain that I will recover pretty quickly since this year the vacation is a bit longer than usual, with two already planned trips. From this evening I and my wife will be away until next Friday on the island of Zakynthos, Greece and for the second one we will travel to Fiera di Primeiro, Italy, visiting my mother-in-law from 11th of August until 21st of August.
So, for this period my blog will enter in a small hiatus with scarce posting. But we will see each other a bit next week and in full force once again from 25th of August (I believe), I hope to see you all then. Until I begin the regular program please visit the great links you see on the left and you can read my previous posts if you like. I hope you all will have a great time and please take care of yourselves!
See you soon!

5 comments:

Highlander said...

Have a great holiday Mihai, hope you come back really refreshed.

Barbara Martin said...

Mihai, have fun and safe journeys to and from. New vistas are always relaxing.

ediFanoB said...

Dear Mihai, I wish you and your wife a wonderful holiday. Enjoy. relax, refresh. There is a real life beyond work and blog and books :))
I have to return to work on Tuesday next week. But I don't want to complain. I never read so many books during a holiday like this one :)

Ben said...

Have a good time!

Mihai A. said...

Thank you all very much! The first part was interesting and relaxing :)