Saturday, September 19, 2009

A new title on the horizon

It seems that my list of desired titles for the 2010 is taking shape. And one of the titles that entered in my list is the anthology edited by George R.R. Martin and Gardner Dozois. The anthology is a crossgenre one and it will be published by Tor. Yesterday I read on the George R.R. Martin’s blog the line up for the “Warriors” anthology and I saw there plenty of reasons for leaving my mouth watering and my hands itching for this upcoming title. The line up includes stories by George R.R. Martin, Joe Haldeman, Robin Hobb, Tad Williams, Joe Lansdale, Naomi Novik, S.M. Stirling and Robert Silverberg just to name a few. You can find the complete table of contents at George R.R. Martin's Not a Blog.

8 comments:

Valashain said...

Looks good doesn't it. I think this one is on my to read list for 2010 as well.

Harry Markov said...

I'd love to have that one on my shelves, when 2010 arrives. The line-up is impressive.

Kailana said...

That's quite the list of authors! I think I will be getting this book when it comes out!

Barbara Martin said...

This anthology has a nice mix of excellent authors. I look forward to your review, Mihai.

ediFanoB said...

I can't remember the last time I read an anthology. I must admit that thos one sound mouth watering. I will definitely add the book to my 2010 list.

Mihai A. said...

Indeed the line-up is impressive and I am looking forward to read this anthology :)

Errant Knave said...

ZOMG! That is quite the appetizing list of authors. I must have missed your original post on this. Thanks for linking to it from your new post.

Mihai A. said...

Errant, it looks really good indeed. I can't wait for it to be released :)