Saturday, September 5, 2009

My life according to the books I've read this year

I've seen this meme on John's blog, Grasping for the Wind, and I found it to be interesting and challenging. So I picked it up to see how it will turned out for me.

Using only books you have read this year (2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title.

Describe yourself: One

How do you feel: Putting the Pieces in Place

Describe where you currently live: Madder Mysteries

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Avempartha

Your favorite form of transport: The Alchemy of Stone

Your best friend is: The Magic Thief

You and your friends are: The Company

What’s the weather like: Gunpowder

Favorite time of day: Nights of Villjamur

If your life was a: Yellow Blue Tibia

What is life to you: The Angel’s Game

Your fear: The Absence

What is the best advice you have to give: How to Make Monsters

Thought for the Day: The Reach of Children

How I would like to die: Heaven’s Bones

My soul’s present condition: The Devil You Know

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really neat! I haven't read that many books this year. I will certainly have to look into each and every novel you posted thanks!

Mihai A. said...

Kelly, I hope you'll enjoy them :)

Reader said...

This so fun. I'm so impressed by how many books everyone has read in one year.

Mihai A. said...

Reader, I would like to read more of them, since there are a lot of great books out there, but I am happy with any new one I read. I am also impressed with some people I know and they seem to read huge numbers of book :)