Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cover art

I almost finish the novel of Peter V. Brett, “The Warded Man” (“The Painted Man” in the UK). It is an interesting and catchy novel and but I believe that now I have a new series to follow. Anyway, the second novel, “The Desert Spear”, will appear next year in August (I have a humongous wishing list for the next year :D). And through the Peter V. Brett's blog I found the UK cover art for the sequel of “The Painted Man” made by the great artist Larry Rostant. It looks really good and joins the wonderful covers I have seen lately. As I said before we are quite spoiled with this wonderful works featured on the covers.

4 comments:

Barbara Martin said...

The cover art you have been posting is wonderful. I'm hoping when my book is published I, too, will be fortunate to have a good cover.

Mihai A. said...

I am certain you will have a great cover. And I will post about it :)

Anonymous said...

This one is very good... dynamic.

Mihai A. said...

Amy, it is quite dynamic and from the look of the first novel it might be the case with the novel too :)