Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In the mailbox

Here are some new books I received recently with my thanks for the nice people who sent them to me:

- "Anathem" by Neal Stephenson (through the courtesy of Atlantic Books);
- "Witch Hunt" by Margit Sandemo (through the courtesy of Tagman Press);
- "Depths of Darkness" by Margit Sandemo (through the courtesy of Tagman Press);
- "Aríel’s Journey" by Doug Kane and Christy Wood (through the courtesy of Tyler Abbot from Cadence Marketing Group and Blue Ink Press);
- "Erikk the Giant" by Omar Abedin (through the courtesy of Omar Abedin).

Thank you very much.

8 comments:

Simon said...

Hi!
Don't know if you remember me, but around October 2008 I contacted you regarding a link exchange with my site, Fantasy Art and Portraits.

I've been working on a blog since then as well, and this post about publishers who send you stuff seems an excellent opportunity to add a link to your blog on mine (also on Blogger). I hope you don't mind.

Cheers!
Simon

Mihai A. said...

Sure I remember, Simon :) Thank you and I put yours on my blogroll too ;)

Anonymous said...

nice goodies...i saw a lot of people talking about Stephenson and Anathem ...

and the last one it`s a comic book?:D

Mihai A. said...

I'm curious too about "Anathem" (although it is massive :)).
The last one is not a comic book, but it has some drawings ;)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your review on Anathem. I'm curious...

Mihai A. said...

I think I will read it at the beginning of the next year :)

Anonymous said...

First of all, thanks for putting Erikk the Giant in your inbox - very exciting to see it, as an author.
I just saw the question re: the cover design of Erikk, and thought I would explain... it was meant to help readers to visualize the protagonists, so that we are all on the same page (literally & metaphorically) as we go through the journey toghether... you can see the other pictures inside & download them at www.erikkthegiant.com. Warm regards
Omar

Mihai A. said...

Omar, it is nothing. And thank you very much for the explanations :)