Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"Witchfinder: Dawn of the Demontide" website

I’ve started to work on my top readings of 2009 and also on my list of books I am looking forward to read in 2010. One of those titles is William Hussey’s “Witchfinder: Dawn of the Demontide”. Last week I posted about the cover artwork of the novel, an excellent one and which I really like, and now I want to tell you that “Witchfinder: Dawn of the Demontide” has a website. And although there are not many features at the moment on the site, the two posted can give a better idea about the upcoming Bill Hussey’s novel, a video teaser where Bill reads from “Witchfinder” and the opportunity to read the first chapter of the novel. You can find both at Witchfinderbooks.co.uk. My curiosity reached new heights :)

No comments: