Friday, June 20, 2008

Book Tag

Ken which runs his very cool blog, Neth Space, tagged me, thank you Ken, and the tag goes like this:

Grab the nearest book and turn to page 123. Write down the fifth sentence, post it, and then tag 5 others to do this.

This tag is the first one for me and I'm kind of excited about it. But I hope you can keep a secret, I'm at work right now and I sneaked my book in. The sentence is from "The Shadow of the Wind" by Carlos Ruiz Zafón. I don't guarantee for her accuracy because it is translated by me since I have the Romanian edition of the book:

"The window facing the interior court was covered with the yellowed pages of a newspaper."

Now I know that I'm a little late at this tag and I've seen that almost everybody I know got tagged, but I''l do it anyway:

- Fantasy Book Critic
- The Book Swede
- Temple Library Reviews
- Val's Random Comments
- Ugolino's Teeth

2 comments:

Harry Markov said...

Oh, I know this one! It sticks to em like glue! I can't recall how many times peopel have tagged me! Hehehe! It will be so much fun this time.

Mihai A. said...

I wait to see your phrase :)