Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A blog relocation

The wonderful Tia Nevitt who runs the amazing blog Fantasy Debut decided to relocate her blog to a new one, Debuts & Reviews. Not to worry though, all the changes that her blog suffers are for the better and are only made to enrich the content. Here are those changes in Tia’s own words:

What I’m Keeping
- Writer Wednesday. This proved to be a popular feature, so I will continue it here.
- Discovery Showcases. Now open to any genre, and posted sometime on Sunday.


What I’m Changing
- Debut Showcases. These will be posted weekly, and will be more round-ups than full-fledged showcases. I hope to cover a wide variety of genres, not only speculative fiction.
- Debut-focused reviews. I will now review any novel that fits in my areas of interest. I still expect to read a lot of debuts, since I will learn of them through the debut round-ups. As ever, I prefer to be queried, rather than sent unsolicited copies.

What I’m Eliminating
- Can’t think of anything.


What I’m Adding
- More genres. I have my favorites, but I’m not going to limit myself.
- More personality. Expect me to go off-topic more frequently. I enjoy lots of things, not just reading.

As I know Tia I am certain that her new blog will prove as successful as Fantasy Debut so, I recommend a visit to Debuts & Reviews to see more, I already bookmarked it.

2 comments:

Tia Nevitt said...

Wow! Thank you so much!!

Mihai A. said...

Tia, always my pleasure :)