Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cover art - "Necroscope: The Plague-Bearer" by Brian Lumley

Subterranean Press is one of the publishing houses to look for when it comes to cover artwork, and not only that. And as you can see they’ve done it again, this time with two covers for a new Necroscope novella, “The Plague-Bearer”. There is something I don’t like about this release since the novella will have two different covers, one for the two editions published by Subterranean Press, trade and limited, but there is nothing I can do about it. Still, I can admire both of them, the work of the renowned artist Bob Eggleton and wait for the release of the Brian Lumley’s novella, scheduled for April 2010.

4 comments:

Ben said...

I've still never read any of Lumley's work...is it good?

Mihai A. said...

I read only a few, but I liked them :)

Unknown said...

I've read a couple of Lumley's books and really enjoyed them - I should really read more. Have a whole set of them on my shelves. Loving the new covers - so freaky!

Mihai A. said...

I don't have any copy of Brian Lumley's novels since those I read were borrowed. But I plan to buy them :)